- Bachelor of arts or sciences from an accredited college with minimum GPA of 3.0 (B); or Doctor of medicine, dental surgery or veterinary medicine
- Graduate Record Examination General Test.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via The Interactive Application site which enables you to submit an electronic application for graduate study at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, a Division of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Submit the Following
- Application fee ($75) electronically payable
- Academic transcripts — unofficial copies are acceptable for application review
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Personal statement and resume
- Standardized test scores (GRE General Test)
- Required for foreign applicants: TOEFL minimum of 550 on paper administered test; 213 on computer-based test and 79 (less speaking component) on iBT TOEFL; TWE (minimum of 4.0) and TSE (minimum of 4.5).
- Use ETS code 2925 (University at Buffalo) for sending official GRE and TOEFL scores
The application deadline for fall 2015 is January 5, 2015. The online application system will become available in September, 2014.
Students wishing to have applications considered after that date must contact the program director:
For general questions regarding the admission process: